If you have any further questions regarding the awards, say hello on our live chat, which can be found at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen and a member of The Drum team will be able to help out.
About the awards
Anyone producing great creative work provided your headquarters are based in the UK or Ireland but outside London’s M25.
Including Advertising Agencies, Design Consultancies, Digital Agencies, Creative Agencies, Direct Mail Companies, Production Companies, Marketing Agencies, PR Consultancies, In-house Creative Teams, In-house Marketing Teams, Media Buying Agencies, Freelancers, etc.
First entry - £157.50 + VAT
Additional entries - £89.10 + VAT
First entry - £195 + VAT
Standard - Additional entries - £110 + VAT
In order to get the additional entry price, please ensure you enter all entries at once.
If you are a member of The Drum Network, you will receive 10% off your entries, and if you are a charity you will receive 40% off your entries. If your discount does not automatically come off before checking out, let us know.
You can pay via credit/debit/AMEX card on our website once your entries have been submitted.
Payments must be received by the entry deadline to qualify for judging.
Early bird deadline: Wednesday 16 December 2020
Official deadline: Wednesday 3 March 2021
We announce the nominees via this website and social channels (make sure to follow us), the winners will later be revealed during our virtual awards ceremony. You will also receive an email notifying you of the results.
Nominations announced on our website and social channels: Wednesday 28 April 2021
Winners announced via our virtual ceremony: Wednesday 19 May 2021
1. A campaign is made up of three or more entries except for a television campaign which is made up of two entries.
2. Only entries with a minimum media spend of £3000 will be accepted. Adverts not meeting the criteria may enter; ‘Low Budget’ or ‘Charity Ad’. The only exception to this are adverts carried out as a ‘one-off’ for a major client, which may be entered into any category as appropriate. (This rule only applies to Online Video / Film / Viral Advert.)
3. 'Advert' categories will only accept single entries (adverts) not campaigns as a whole. If you want to enter multiple adverts into these categories, you will need to submit & pay for them individually.
4. An Integrated Campaign is made up of 3 entries; 1 above the line, 1 Digital and 1 other of any discipline.
5. Maximum spend of £3000. (This rule only applies to the 'Low Budget' category.)
6. Add a short description of no more than 60 words as an overview of the project. In the event your entry is nominated, this text will be used on the website to give insight into the project.
7. With each entry as well as your 60-word summary for the website, it is advised to write a short 100- 300 word summary/rationale to explain the basic thought process behind your entry. You will not be judged on this.
Often judges ask for more details about certain entries and this ensures they have that information to hand.
What to include:
Purpose - The client and what element of the campaign it was for
Method of output - Where it was displayed
Results - Any increases it generated for the client
Please note: this is not essential
You may enter as many categories as you like, however, each entry must be treated as a separate entry and payment made for each - please note that you will only get the additional entry discount if you submit all entries at once. Leave your entries in your basket until you are sure they are complete. Refunds will not be given.
Entries must have been live to market at some point between February 2020 and March 2021. Entries do not have to be created within this timescale.
All entries submitted must be legal. Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified. Any entry that has a complaint upheld against it by the Advertising Standards Authority will be disqualified.
The judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries that in their view are entered in an incorrect category. The judges also reserve the right to remove categories where entries do not meet the standard for nomination.
These entries will not be refunded as they will have been judged accordingly.
What are the submission formats for entries?
The guidelines below will give you a better understanding of what entries we need for specific categories. Please note, due to Covid restrictions we have decided to host a virtual judging and therefore will not require physical submissions.
Outdoor: Images, videos or artwork files that best showcase the work.
Press/Print: Images, videos or artwork files that best showcase the work.
Radio: Upload your files to Sound Cloud (if you haven’t done so already) and copy the embedded code into the box provided. Please upload your scripts as a pdf in the ‘supporting files' section.
TV/Cinema: Please Upload the YouTube/Vimeo embedded code on the website with your entry plus up to 5 screen grabs/stills.
Digital & Technology: Please make sure you enter online what you want the judges to see e.g. link to download app, PDF with up to 5 images, YouTube embedded code, website URL.
Design: Images, videos and artwork files that best showcase the work.
Craft: Images, videos or artwork files that best showcase the work
Sector Advertising: Images, videos and artwork files that best showcase the work.
Misc: Images, videos and artwork files that best showcase the work.