How To Enter
• Decide what categories you are going to enter, you may enter as many categories as you like but each must be treated as a separate entry and payment must be made for each
• Enter information about your entry (client name, title of entry etc) in the boxes provided. This will appear on the website in the event of a nomination. Please also include a 100 word summary on your submission
• Upload hi-res images of your work (this is important as these images are shown online and during the show if nominated) - you will also have to send in mounted artwork etc for judging via post. You must also include (do not glue) an entry form on the back of your posted work. See submission formats section below for details on the different categories
• Once you are happy with your entries proceed to the “submit and pay” section
• Enter your payment details and confirm your entry
• Once payment is processed you will be sent a confirmation email and a receipt will be posted out to you
• If you wish to pay by cheque, please leave your entries in your basket, post a cheque payable to Carnyx Group to Caity Ryan, Roses Creative Awards, 4th Floor, 26 Gallowgate, Glasgow, G1 5AB and we will submit your report when your payment is received
• If you want to add any more submissions later you can go back into your account and repeat the previous steps above
• All entries must be made by the deadline on Friday 14th February 2014.
PLEASE NOTE: Entries and payment should be made online at www.rosescreativeawards.com and hard copies posted in for judging. All hard copies must include and individual entry form stuck (do not glue) to the back of each entry.
Once you have paid online and entered your details you must supply your work in the following formats.
Post - these should be sent to Caity Ryan, Roses Creative Awards, 4th Floor, Mercat Building, 26 Gallowgate, Glasgow, G1 5AB. All posted entries MUST include an individual entry form, loosely attached (do not glue) to the back of the entry material. You will find this entry form at the back of the entry pack.
Press - Upload images on the website with your entry and post mounted artwork (board being no bigger than A2 size) plus individual entry form loosely attached to the address above.
Radio - Upload an Mpeg on the website plus email your typed script to firstname.lastname@example.org
TV/cinema - Upload a AVI, MPEG, MOV or WMV file on the website with your entry plus 3 screen grabs/stills or post a DVD of your advert plus individual entry form loosely attached to the address above.
Outdoor - Upload images on the website with your entry and post mounted artwork (board being no bigger than A2 size) plus individual entry form loosely attached to the address above.
Craft - Upload images on the website with your entry and post mounted artwork (board being no bigger than A2 size) plus individual entry form loosely attached to the address above.
Digital – Supplied as URL or AVI, MPEG, MOV or WMV uploaded onto the website.
Other (including charity, house ad/self-promotion/creative use of media, Ambient, Low Budget and integrated) - Supply as above depending on the format of the entry you are submitting into each category. E.g. upload details on the website and post in mounted artwork plus individual entry form loosely attached for judging.
Pitch are delighted to be sponsoring the Roses Creative Awards in association with Melbourne!
The Roses Creative Awards in association with Melbourne prides itself on promoting the talent and creativity that's prospering in the regions. One of our sponsors is excited about this too...
Nominations revealed for 2014!
The finalists for the Roses Creative Awards, which seek to celebrate great creative thinking, have been unveiled and with a record-breaking 720 entries this year’s show looks to be bigger...
The Roses Creative Awards are open for Entry!
The Roses Creative Awards are open for entry and you can download your entry pack here . If you have...